Hello Veterans and Small Business Owners,
We just went 5 for 5 the last month in helping a small business like yours.
Anytime I work with a small business, I often check the obvious as it gets overlooked. Here is where I always start, Do you make it easy for a customer with money to find you? It’s harder than you might thing to answer, but not that hard.
Use this checklist. You should have them all checked.
I have seen small business double or triple their business after checking all these boxes.
If you need any help, I am one click away to talk.
You can book my calendar online here.
Don't Burn Money, Do these things to get more business
Call to Action Button
- Do you have one button a future customer can click that is obvious and easy?
- Is it on the top of every page?
- Is that button the same color, and not the color of other buttons?
- Is it actionable? Like Get Offer? Get Quote? Set Appointment?
- Is your phone number on the top of every page?
- Is your phone number in your footer?
- Is your phone number set to ‘click to call’?
- Is your full email on your contact page?
- Is your contact form simple?
- Does it work?
- Is someone prioritizing inquiries?
- Is your address on your contact page?
- Is your address in your footer?
- Can the click on your address to bring up their Navigation app?
- Can they book appointments easily?
- Does your website show your availability?
- Do you give them options?
- Does your form collect necessary pre-appointment info?
Doing these will put money in your pocket. Please let me know how I can help.
Use this email: support AT 8one8 DOT com
Or click the button below to submit it via our contact form