Security is many things working together. It is a combination of a solid technical foundation and ongoing actions that keep risk as low as possible, although never zero. The good news is that none of it is difficult or expensive, the hard part is staying proactive. That is why we exist. Our team, our platform, and our hosting setup take care of all of it.
10 Requirements for your Website
- SSL Certificate (secure-sockets-layer)
- Real-Time Monitoring Software with Alerts
- Hosting with WAF (web-application-firewall)
- Hosting with protection from DDoS (denial-of-service)
- Robust CMS (content-management-system)
- Proper Themes & Proven Plugins
- User Access Discipline with Reliable Passwords
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Automated Backups
- A Company You Can Trust
We do all of these and have for more than fifteen years for more than six hundred Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB & SDVOSB) and Charities.
You’ve seen this error before. Without the proper setup, your website shows this to visitors. We can help fix this and prevent it from ever happening again.
Contact Us / Schedule Appointment
Contact Us Via Email
Easy to Schedule with 8ONE8
Our appointment calendar is synced in real-time with our available times.
No need to coordinate with too many emails. Pick a date, pick a time and we’ll send the invite to you.
Here are a few things you can bring (but not required).
- Current Website
- Email Newsletter
- Social Media
Looking forward to working with you.
Pick a day and time that works for you. Invites will be sent.